- Professor, Department of Psychiatry
- Deputy Director, Center on Mental Health Services Research & Policy
- Director of Graduate Studies, UIC College of Medicine
- Vice President, Research at Thresholds
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Lisa A. Razzano, PhD, CPRP is a tenured Professor of Psychiatry and Deputy Director of the Center on Mental Health Services Research and Policy at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), and Director for the James Scholar Program at the UIC College of Medicine. Dr. Razzano is recognized internationally for her funded research and workforce development programs focusing on mental health recovery, physical health co-morbidities, health literacy, mental health, and recovery among people with HIV/AIDS, and community intervention and services research.