Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- Collaborative Care in Perinatal Mental Health
Melissa L. Wagner-Schuman MD PhD
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
- Co-Director, Women's Mental Health Clinical Services
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 109 (Auditorium)
Psychiatrists, Neurologists, and other affiliated professionals interested in mental health
To provide current information on research, treatment, and policy issues relating to psychiatry and its adjunct fields
- Understand the current use of social media by teens and discuss the impact of social media on teens and on bullying
- Define bullying and identify warning signs that a child/adolescent is being bullied
- Learn about ways to screen for social media use and about ways to intervene if there are concerns about use
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1credit AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Education Units (1) will be available for Social Workers and affiliated reciprocal agencies. Illinois Board License number 159-000112.
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This event is 1 credit hour continuing education.
No member of the planning committee for this activity have reported a relevant relationship with a commercial interest. There is no conflict of interest and nothing to disclose.
Dr. Wagner-Schuman has no relevant financial relationship with commercial interests related to this CME activity.