Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, November 13, 2017
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "Genome-wide transcriptional changes in the rat hippocampus during withdrawal from chronic alcohol drinking"
Wei-Yang Chen PhD
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Department of Psychiatry, UIC
- "Emerging role of histone methyltransferase G9a in the process of alcohol tolerance"
- MD/Phd Candidate
- Department of Psychiatry
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 366 (3rd Floor)
- Amy W. Lasek PhD
- (312) 355-1593
- alasek [at] uic.edu