Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, December 12, 2016
- 09:30 AM - 09:30 AM
- "Prenatal ethanol exposure: behavior and consequences on the vulnerability to alcohol abuse in adolescent and adult male rats"
Valentina Locci PhD
- Post-doctoral Fellow
- Department of Psychiatry, UIC
- "Elucidating LKE's (Lanthionine Ketimine ester) mechanism of action for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis"
M. Natalia Marangoni PhD
- Visiting Instructor
- Department of Anetsthesiology, UIC
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 366 (3rd Floor)