Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Thursday, November 29, 2018
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- "Neuropeptide Y Signaling in the Medial Prefrontal Cortex Modulates Binge-Like Ethanol Intake via a Circuit that Provides Top-Down Regulation of the Extended Amygdala"
Todd E. Thiele PhD
- Professor & Director of Behavioral and Integrative Neuroscience Program
- Department of Psychology & Neuroscience
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 3rd Flr Conference
- Subhash C. Pandey PhD
- (312) 413-1310
- scpandey [at] uic.edu