Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, December 09, 2019
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "The Subfornical Organ Recruits Phasic Dopamine Signaling to Water Availability via Multi-order Pathways"
Ted Hsu PhD
- Postdoctoral Researcher
- Department of Psychology, UIC
- "Delta and Mu Opioid Receptor Agonists and Their Impact on Chronic Migraine"
- Graduate Research Assistant, Graduate Program in Neuroscience
- Department of Psychiatry, UIC
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 3rd Floor Conference
- Amy W. Lasek PhD
- (312) 355-1593
- alasek [at] uic.edu