Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, April 11, 2016
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "Role of CB1 receptor signaling in alcohol intake"
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Department of Psychiatry
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- "Reduced connectivity of the cognitive control neural network at rest in individuals who begin drinking alcohol prior to age 18"
Lisanne Jenkins PhD
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Northwestern University
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 366 (3rd Floor)