Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- "Better Living Through Biased Signaling"
Richard M. Van Rijin PhD
- Assistant Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
- Purdue University, College of Pharmacy
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 3rd Flr Conference
- Amynah Pradhan PhD
- (312) 355-1557
- pradhan4 [at] uic.edu