Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, September 10, 2018
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "Neural activation to monetary reward is associated with amphetamine reward sensitivity"
Natania Crane PhD
- Visiting Assistant Professor
- Associate Director of the UIC Recovery Clinic
- "KCNK13 potassium channels control ethanol excitation of ventral tegmental area neurons"
Chang You PhD
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Lasek Lab
- Department of Physiology and Biophysics, UIC
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 3rd Flr Conference
- Amy W. Lasek PhD
- (312) 355-1593
- alasek [at] uic.edu