Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Thursday, February 13, 2020
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- "Targeted Epigenomic Editing Prevents Adult Anxiety and Elevated Drinking Induced by Adolescent Alcohol Exposure"
John Peyton Bohnsack PhD
- Post Doctoral Research Associate
- Department of Psychiatry
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- "The Role of the Transcription Factor STAT3 in Neuroimmune Gene Expression and Depression During Withdrawal from Chronic Alcohol Drinking"
Wei-Yang Chen PhD
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Department of Psychiatry, UIC
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 3rd Floor Conference
- Amy W. Lasek PhD
- (312) 355-1593
- alasek [at] uic.edu