Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, January 11, 2016
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "Modified lipid raft anchoring of the G protein, Gas subsequent to chronic antidepressant treatment, is independent of monoamine transporters but requires type 6 adenylyl cyclase (AC6)."
- PhD Candidate
- Department of Psychiatry, UIC
- "HDAC6 inhibition induced a-tubulin acetylation translocates Gas out of lipid-rafts: a novel mechanism for antidepressant action"
Harinder Singh PhD
- Post-doctorate Research Associate
- Department of Physiology & Biophysics, UIC
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 366 (3rd Floor)