Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Thursday, October 08, 2020
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- "Circular RNAs: The Alcohol Transcriptome Comes Round"
Harish Krishnan MD PhD
- Research Assistant Professor
- Department of Psychiatry
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- "Cognitive Interference as a Possible Therapeutic Strategy to Prevent Expression of Benzodiazepine Withdrawal"
Emilce Artur de la Villarmois PhD
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, UIC
- Online - via Zoom
Register in advance for this meeting: