Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, March 12, 2018
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "Prenatal Stress Leads to Synaptic Remodeling and Excessive Alcohol Intake Comorbid with Anxiety-like Behaviors in Adult Offspring"
Erbo Dong PhD
- Research Associate Professor
- "The Alcohol Epigenome- Using Genome-wide Approaches to Characterize Cellular Networks that Mediate Acute Ethanol’s Anxiolytic Effects"
Harish Krishnan MD PhD
- Research Assistant Professor
- Department of Psychiatry
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 3rd Flr Conference