Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, May 09, 2016
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "Conditioned place preference in humans using virtual environments"
Emma Childs PhD
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- "Prenatal stress produces long-term effects on RNA editing and behavior that are eliminated by clozapine"
Greg Bristow DPhil
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- College of Pharmacy, UIC
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 366 (3rd Floor)