Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, September 11, 2017
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "Histone acetylation underlies chronic alcohol withdrawal-induced GABA hyposensitivity in the ventral tegmental area"
Chang You PhD
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Lasek Lab
- Department of Physiology and Biophysics, UIC
- "Estradiol increases the sensitivity of the ventral tegmental area to dopamine and ethanol"
Bertha Jane Vandegrift
- Graduate Research Assistant, Physiology and Biophysics
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 366 (3rd Floor)