Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, May 11, 2015
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- "Ex-vivo Study of Neuroprotective Effects of Physical Exercise"
Bradley Heit BS MS
- PhD Candidate
- Graduate Program in Neuroscience
- "Chromatin Remodeling and Rapid Tolerance to Anxiolytic Effects of Alcohol"
Harish Krishnan MD PhD
- Research Assistant Professor
- Department of Psychiatry
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 366 (3rd Floor)