Neuroscience Seminar Series: Bertha Vandergrift and Katie Bessette
Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- High estrogen states increase ethanol and dopamine effects in ventral tegmental area neurons from free-cycling and ovariectomized female mice
- Graduate Student
- Department of Physiology & Biophysics, UIC
- Cognitive vulnerabilities for depression and alcohol use.
Katie Bessette MA
- UIC Clinical Psychology Graduate Student (Advisor: Scott Langenecker)
- T32 in the Neuroscience of Mental Health Graduate
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- Conference Room
- 366 (3rd Floor)