Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Monday, December 10, 2018
- 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- "Estradiol Enhances Ethanol Sensitivity of VTA DA Neurons through a mGluR1 Dependent Mechanism in Female Mice"
Bertha Jane Vandegrift
- Graduate Research Assistant, Physiology and Biophysics
- "Behavioral and Neural Correlates of Unpredictable Threat in Internalizing Psychopathology and Alcohol Use Disorder"
Milena Radoman Location
- School of Public Health / Psychiatric Institute (SPHPI)
- 1601 W. Taylor St.
- Chicago IL 60612
- 3rd Flr Conference
- Amy W. Lasek PhD
- (312) 355-1593
- alasek [at] uic.edu