Event InfoCategory Date and Time
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- From Connectome to Behaviorome, Network Approaches to Understanding Mood and Cognition
Olusola Ajilore MD PhD
- Associate Head for Faculty Development
- University of Illinois Center for Depression and Resilience (UI CDR) Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program
- Director, Clinical Research Core/Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- Director, Adult Neuroscience Residency Research Track
- Co-Director, UICOM Medical Scientist Training Program
- Department of Psychiatry
- University of Illinois-Chicago
- Online - via Zoom
- Alexandria C. Springer
- (312) 413-0997
- aspring1 [at] uic.edu
Dr. Ajilore is an Associate Professor and Associate Head for Faculty Development in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois-Chicago. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University with a degree in biology. Dr. Ajilore went on to do his MD/PhD degree at Stanford University where he studied the deleterious effects of stress hormones on the brain. He joined the research track residency at UCLA where he transitioned into neuroimaging in major depression. His lab currently uses computational neuroimaging techniques and digital biomarkers to better track and treat neuropsychiatric disorders. Dr. Ajilore has a number of positions in the department and the College of Medicine as the Director of the Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program, Director of the Clinical Research Core of the Center for Clinical and Translational Science, Associate Residency Training Director, and Associate Director of the UIC MSTP program.
Psychiatrists, Neurologists, and other affiliated professionals interested in mental health
To provide current information on research, treatment, and policy issues relating to psychiatry and its adjunct fields
- Describe brain network correlates of CBT treatment response
- Describe brain network diffusion deficits in internalizing disorders
- Discuss how brain network properties can be used to identify novel targets for treatment
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1credit AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Education Units (1) will be available for Social Workers and affiliated reciprocal agencies. Illinois Board License number 159-000112.
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This event is 1 credit hour continuing education.
No member of the planning committee for this activity have reported a relevant relationship with a commercial interest. There is no conflict of interest and nothing to disclose.
Olusola Ajilore has disclosed financial relationships via stock ownership/co-foundership of KeyWise AI and serving as an advisory board member of Embodied Labs and Blueprint Health.