- Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist
- Owner of Makki Psychiatry- Private Concierage Practice Partner at Solutions Northshore - empowering parents
- Medical Director at Benchmark Psych Services
- Delegate to the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Assembly
- Psychiatric Consultant for Cook and Lake County Schools
- UIC Adjunct teaching Faculty at Ross and St. George University
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Graduate
Dr. Mojgan Makki writes: "Because of its location in the heart of Chicago, the fellowship program at UIC offers a plethora of diverse training opportunities for a child psychiatrist where our clinical expertise makes an impact. Rotation in a nationally known unique inpatient child unit for foster children, clinically rich Bipolar, Autism, young child, and Anxiety clinics, and family therapy seminars are amongst a few of highlights in the program. Support and professionalism of my mentors has guided me to stay mindful of the important role child and adolescent psychiatrist hold in the community as a clinician and a colleague."