Our MINDS research study is currently recruiting individuals between the ages of 17-23. We are looking for women without a history of depression and men with a history of depression. Participants cannot be on any depression or anxiety medications, but hormonal both control is alright. MINDS is a year long and involves the following visits:
- A clinical interview lasting up to 4 hours.
- A physical assessment involving a blood draw for genetics and urine drug/pregnancy screen.
- Two sets of 3-hour long cognitive testing
- Two sets of 3-hour long MRIs
- A parent/guardian phone interview
- Bimonthly questionnaires via the mail
- A final phone interview at one year
Compensation will be provided based on study visits completed.