Our MNMS research study is currently recruiting individuals between the ages of 18-30. We are looking for men and women with past experiences of either depression or bipolar disorder, as well as healthy comparison participants with no psychiatric history. Participants can be on stable medication and/or therapy. MNMS involves the following visits:
- A clinical interview lasting up to 4 hours
- A physical assessment involving a blood draw for genetics and urine drug/pregnancy screen>
- Up to two sets of 4 hour long cognitive testing
- Up to two sets of 3.5 hour long functional MRI
- Self-report questionnaires
- Parent/guardian/family member phone interview and questionnaires
Compensation will be provided based on study visits completed.