Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Training Applications
Thank you for your interest in our C&A psychiatry residency program. The following documents are necessary to complete your application:
- The new Common Application for CAP fellowship. http://www.aadprt.net/docs/CAPCommonApplication6-01-09-final.pdf
- Three reference letters, one of which must be from your training director
- Documentation from your training office stating you have completed the general psychiatry requirements or documenting what will remain undone at the end of the coming year (This is not necessary if you are applying as a PGY-4 resident.)
- USMLE scores 1-3
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript and diploma
- ECFMG, if applicable.
- Need the 3 exam dates for the CSV.
We will be interviewing in October, a great deal in November and early December. Our interview days are Mondays and Wednesdays. We do match all of our 4 positions through the NRMP specialty match so match lists must be entered no later than 12/15/10 . The match date is 01/05/11 .
We look forward to receiving your application materials, and please let us know if you have further questions.
Dr. Kathleen Kelley
UIC/IJR Department of Psychiatry
1747 West Roosevelt Rd. MC747
Chicago , IL 60608
312-996-6219 and 312-355-1402