Participating in Research at Colbeth Clinic
Research is a critical part of improving treatment, preventing, and curing child mental illness. You can help by volunteering to be part of one of our projects. All projects are carefully developed to ensure protection and to fully inform you about the purpose and what you are asked to do.
Training/Collaboration with IJR
Central to our mission is to ensure we help connect our research, training innovations, and evidence-based practices to practitioners. This occurs through work with federal and state agencies on policies and initiatives related to child and adolescent mental health and through collaboration with others through training, consultation, and shared efforts.
If you or your agency is interested in collaborating with IJR/Colbeth Clinic faculty or in engaging us for training please contact Nicole Lee at (312) 355-2641.
Major Project Areas:
- Brain-Body Center (BBC)
- Hyperactivity, Attention and Learning Problems Clinic (HALP)
- Health Youth Program (HYP)
- Research Group on Mental Health Services for Urban Children and Families (MHSUCF)
- Pediatric Intervention Research in Affect Dysregulation and Mood Disorder (PIRAMD)
- Pediatric Mood Disorders Program
- Positive Families Programs
- Impact Program: LGBT Health and Development